Thomson Safaris is looking for a motivated, hard-working, and organized individual to join our IT team. You’ll be responsible for application administration, liaising with other departments, and working as a key player on IT projects. The ideal candidate will be very organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently. They will be interested in learning new technologies and capable of adapting to a changing IT landscape.
- Administration of SalesForce customer relationship management software, developer experience a plus
- Development of reports, views, workflows, and screens in SalesForce
- Onboarding of third-party apps and integrations with SalesForce, Marketo, and other platforms
- Administration of marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, iContact, and Marketo
- Organize and maintain IT documentation
- Act as liaison between the IT team and other departments
- Assist in project management, leveraging organizational and communications skills to help keep projects on track
- Experience with SalesForce a must
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative skills
- Sound understanding of IT technologies
- Experience managing marketing applications such as Marketo, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to balance time between multiple ongoing projects with effective time management
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Developer experience with FileMaker Pro Advanced 12* or higher (FMPA 14 or 15 preferred)
- General knowledge of and some experience with API protocols and routines
- Some UI design experience preferred
Thomson Safaris is an adventure travel company based in Watertown, MA, offering high-end photographic safaris and Kilimanjaro treks in Tanzania. Operating exclusively in Tanzania for 35 years, we are dedicated to creating once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences for our guests. We value a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment, and we work hard for our clients, our company, and the communities in which we work and operate.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For more information, visit www.thomsonsafaris.com